Filed a claim through my home warranty company for a plumbing issue I am having.I was given EMPIRE PLUMBING (RICHMOND, VA) as the company to conduct the repairs.

I called to set up the appointment and was given the 24th of Jul between 0800 - 1200. I never received a reminder call; which was fine, but I had to call them to make sure I was still on the schedule. I called three times before 0900 leaving two messages and on the third try I was able to speak with someone. The lady I spoke with told me I was on the schedule for today (0800 - 1200) and that the plumber would call before coming out.

Here it is 1233 and still no plumber. I called twice after 1200 and no answer only voice mail.

This company has shown they are not concerned about the customer and has displayed disrespect by not calling.I would not recommend this company to anyone!

Had an Experience with Empire Plumbing?

Comments